Why was Mary Daresh, an acting and directing student at the Dramatic School, killed?


Why was Mary Daresh, an acting and directing student at the Dramatic School, killed?


1,042
In a corner of the newspaper, they wrote: In a traffic accident on the KavarShiraz road, 6 artists and people involved in the Ayyaran series were killed and injured... In this accident, Mary Daresh, the program director, and Yousef Azahar Sharifzadeh (the group's driver) lost their lives. Ms Shahla Soltani writes about the accident and death of Mary Daresh in "The Prison Book" volume 2, page 193: In a stupid accident. Mary had no injuries, as if she were sleeping peacefully. The child sitting next to Mary was unharmed and survived. How Mary loved children! ..... Mary is alive for me. The image of her in Evin is etched in my mind. I see her walking in the prison corridor; in the late hours of the night and in the afternoons of the prison, when the noise and excitement of the prison had subsided a little. I see him in his usual attire, jeans and a plaid shirt, ... I see him with his reserved and kind smile and I hear the resonant voice of 20-year-old Mary as Simon Machar in the court that sentenced him to death, as she pounded the ground, repeating to herself: "Here his voice is not raised. What happened? His voice is not raised! The French land is not raised anymore.
Similar Videos